Day 65 - Zebedee Springs

 Day 65 - Thursday - 23/7/2026

This morning we drove to Zebedee Springs and walk around in the hot water. There was a start 300m walk to the springs alongside the lush vegetation and huge cliffs. The springs weren’t two big because a bunch of rocks had fallen down into the springs blocking it off. 

A small part of Zebedee Springs

The crystal-clear water was super warm, and I found my spot in a rock pool where I built a dam and Me and Seb caught a tadpole.

Us in Zebedee Springs

The tadpole

In the afternoon we went on a cruise through Chamberlain Gorge. During the cruise we saw a few Short-eared Rock-wallabies. At the end of the Cruise, we fed the fish in the water and had the Archer Fish spit at us with water when we held the food over the edge. 

Feeding the fish

On the way back to the car the instructor said the first person to spot a Rock-wallaby wins a bottle of champagne and I was the first person to spot one but since I can't drink champagne, I won a bottle of orange juice. Then grandpa spotted a wallaby and won the champagne.


Day 66 - Friday - 24/7/2026


Today we drove to Lake Argyle where we went for a swim in the infinity pool overlooking Lake Argyle.

The infinity pool with lake argyle in the background



Comments

  1. That tadpole is way bigger than I expected

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why that tadpole so big

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tadpole is so big and hi daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is ur fav bit in the holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniel I hope you have fun on your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I cant believe there was a tadpole that big I hope you had fun in the warm water

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why the tadpole so big

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, the water looks very warm and nice. that must have been so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. the springs look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Daniel, hope you're doing well. Those springs looks so beautiful and did you get in the water with the fish and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shady parts must of been amazing to get away from the sun and going for a nice swim sounds awesome your so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. πŸ˜”πŸ₯€

      Delete
    2. Aadit you're actually so chopped

      Delete
    3. Aadit what are u doing

      Delete
  13. 𝔢𝔬 𝔴π”₯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± π”±π”žπ”‘π”­π”¬π”©π”’ 𝔰𝔬 π”Ÿπ”¦π”€

    ReplyDelete
  14. The picture of the infinty pool is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. bro why are you so brainrot aadit???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. π–π–Š π–Žπ–˜ 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–ˆπ–Žπ–›π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–˜π–Šπ–‰

      Delete
  16. Hi daniel your trip looks so amazing and fun! can you bring the weather back with you by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dan, what was ur fav but of the holiday

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice, everyone in the class wishes they were there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Alice Springs

Day 4 - Simpsons Gap & Standley Chasm